- All countries
Adding a card
All payment methods can be added by opening your wallet in the app and tapping on the Add balance button. When adding a card, there are a few details you should take into account,
- Be sure to check that your card is supported for the country in which you are in.
- Your card will be saved for future payments such as rides or penalties.
- When you add a card for the first time we make a pre-authorization charge. You can check the pre-authorization amount per country here.
You don't want your card registered anymore? No problem! Please be aware that this is a permanent operation, we won't be able to recover your card details after they're removed and you'll have to register your card again to keep using it. You can remove a card anytime by doing the following:
- Go to your list of cards in the app. Depending on the app version this may be found in different places,
- Opening the app menu → tapping on "Settings" → tapping on "Payment methods"
- Opening the wallet → tapping on "Add balance" → tapping on a the payment method selector (which will be showing your main card).
- Select the card you want to remove and tap on the trash bin icon that appears on the right of your card.
- Finally, confirm you're sure you want to remove your card.