- All countries
We're really sad to see you go, but we understand that this sometimes happens and we'll help you get through this process as quickly as possible.
Things you should know
- Please make sure your account balance is zero by requesting a refund to your card. If you deposited through cash, wire transfer or any other method, please let us know so we can help you get your credits back.
- If your balance is negative, you need to cover any difference before cancelling your account, you can do so by doing a regular wallet top-up.
- Be aware that any coupons or promotions you may have in your account will be removed permanently.
- Your phone number will be released and could be used by a new account (naturally, only if the phone is correctly verified).
- All the sensitive information of your card(s) on file will be permanently destroyed immediately and no further charges will be done against your card(s).
- Any other Personally Identifiable Information (PII) will be permanently destroyed no later than 30 days after your cancellation request is confirmed. Please be aware that depending on the country or countries in which you used our services, and the types of services you used, we might be required by law to preserve some of your information for a longer time period. Please ask us about this when you're cancelling if you have more questions.
Please submit a request and one of our agents will help you get your account cancelled. It would greatly help us improve if you can provide details on why you're cancelling 🙏